Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Animal Services

  1. Change of Address, Phone, or Email

    Make a request to change your current address, phone number or email address

  2. Received a License Renewal or Final Notice in Error

    Let us know if you received a notice in error and why it is was in error

  3. Submit an Animal Complaint

    A form to submit an animal complaint to Animal Control

  1. Change of Pet Status

    Change your licensed pet's status with the city.

  2. Request for City License

    Fill out to request a city license for an altered animal. You will need to upload a current or updated rabies certificate for each... More…