Will the City trim or cut down my tree?

If the tree/bush is obstructing the city's right-of-way or hindering traffic visibility the Street Department will trim or remove the tree/bush. Contact the Street Department at 479-621-1140 or report the concern on-line. You will need to provide the address and any cross streets. The street department does not provide maintenance to trees on private property.

Report it Here

Show All Answers

1. How can I be notified of street closings?
2. How do I report a street light outage?
3. Will the Street Department pick up my tree limbs?
4. Who do I notify if a ditch or detention pond needs to be mowed or cleaned of debris?
5. Who do I contact to report a pothole, street sign maintenance, traffic signal or use of the street sweeper?
6. Are some roads not maintained by the Street Department?
7. How do I find out about snow/ice removal?
8. There is a dead animal on the side of the road. How does it get removed?
9. Will the City trim or cut down my tree?
10. Am I responsible for maintaining the easement or right-of-way in my yard?