How do I report a street light outage?
Street lights are maintained by the power company. Contact either Carroll Electric at 800-432-9720 or SWEPCO at 888-216-3523. Be sure to include the pole number and the location when reporting. Decorative street lights in certain subdivisions are maintained by the POA and as such needs to be reported to the POA.

Show All Answers

1. How can I be notified of street closings?
2. How do I report a street light outage?
3. Will the Street Department pick up my tree limbs?
4. Who do I notify if a ditch or detention pond needs to be mowed or cleaned of debris?
5. Who do I contact to report a pothole, street sign maintenance, traffic signal or use of the street sweeper?
6. Are some roads not maintained by the Street Department?
7. How do I find out about snow/ice removal?
8. There is a dead animal on the side of the road. How does it get removed?
9. Will the City trim or cut down my tree?
10. Am I responsible for maintaining the easement or right-of-way in my yard?