Curbside Fall leaf pickup in Rogers will be the week of December 4th-8th.
View the 2023 Fall Leaf Pickup flier
LRS asks that you follow these simple guidelines to help us serve you better:
1. Please set your bagged leaves curbside by 7 a.m. on your regular pick-up day or the night before during the leaf pick up week. We will not go back to a street once completed. Our trucks are equipped with cameras to document if leaf bags are out on the day/time we pass down your street.
2. LRS will only pick up a maximum of 30 bags per household during this leaf clean up event.
3. Do not place bagged leaves in streets, ditches or block water run off grates.
4. Do not combine leaf bags with your neighbors or comingle with trash. Bagged leaves need to be at least 2 feet away from your trash or recycling container and minimum of 4 feet from any vehicle.
5. This is a leaf clean up. Twigs, branches, pinecones, tree nuts (i.e. walnuts, pecans, acorns, etc.) will not be collected.
6. Bags must weigh less than 50#. Brown lawn bags are preferred, but any yard bags are acceptable. If you have more than 30 bags or will exceed your 30- bag limit, the extra bags can be handled by one of the following alternative methods below:
- Alternative #1: If you have over 30 bags, as a resident of Rogers, you may take your extra bagged leaves for free to the Rogers Yard Waste Facility located at 2300 N. Arkansas Street during the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Please have your I.D. and Rogers Water Utilities bill to prove residency.
- Alternative #2: AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND: You can also purchase additional LRS bio-gradable bags at Garner’s Building Supply located at 125 E. Locust Street, Rogers. These bags include service and disposal in the price. The bags sell for $2.43 each plus tax.
REMINDER-LRS WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY NOVEMBER 23rd IN OBSERVANCE OF THANKSGIVING AND THURSDAY’S ROUTES WILL RUN FRIDAY AND FRIDAY ROUTES WILL RUN SATURDAY. Thank you and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from your LRS team!
For those thinking ahead for Christmas trash/recycling service, the week of Christmas we will run one day later than normal all week.