There is a lot of information being distributed through every media outlet in regards to the COVID-19 virus. In an effort to consolidate all timely and reliable information, the City of Rogers has established a web page that provides information on the following:
- Current City Services Closures/Updates
- Business and Employer Resources
- Information on Food Provision for Students
- Testing and Screening Locations
- Reliable Health Resources
- Community Resources and Volunteer Opportunities
- Mental Health During COVID-19
- Information on Filing for Unemployment
- Governor Hutchinson’s Press Conferences
- Mayor Hines’ “Community Conversation” Video
- Spanish Informational Video on COVID-19
- Blood Donor Shortage Information
This webpage will be updated on a daily basis as changes occur with City services or facility closures.
Please visit: http://www.rogersar.gov/1281/COVID-19-Updates-and-Information for more information.