City Clerk


The City Clerk is the record keeper for the City of Rogers. As such, the City Clerk’s Office is responsible for the following:

  • Handling legal publications for the city
  • Handling Landowner Initiated Annexation Requests
  • Issuing peddler’s permits, and for-profit-fair licenses
  • Issuing cemetery deeds
  • Keeping a permanent record of all ordinances and resolutions that are passed by the City Council
  • Preparing City Council Agendas
  • Preparing records pertaining to City Council meetings, including minutes
  • Providing general information, both in person and on the phone
  • Scheduling City Council committee meetings

Supplemental Tax on Spiritous Beverages (excluding beer and wine)

The office is also responsible for collection of the Supplemental Tax on Spiritous Beverages and the issuance of Private Club Permits for on-premise permit holders.

Private Club Permit

Ordinances Not Codified

Request for Bids & Proposals

Advertising or Request for Bids or Proposals for any city department is coordinated through the City Clerk’s Office, as is all vehicle, property, and liability insurance additions, deletions, or claims. Visit our Request for Bids page for current postings.

No Soliciting/No Knock List

Residents may post a "No Soliciting" sign or email their mailing address to cit[email protected] to receive a city issued decal at no charge. 

Also, the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office maintains the “No Knock List” for residents who request not to be contacted by door-to-door sales businesses. Rogers residents may mail to 301 W Chestnut, Rogers, AR, 72756 or submit a No Knock List Application online to be added to the list along with a copy of a state issued identification card, a current utility bill, or a current mortgage or lease agreement. Registration shall be valid for two (2) years.  If the registration is not renewed after two (2) years, the address will be removed from the no-knock list.  However, any "No Soliciting" signage will remain in effect as long as it is posted.

PEDDLER'S PERMITS and RESTRICTED BUSINESS LICENSES (FAIR / VENDOR PERMITS) can be applied for at Rogers City Hall, 301 W. Chestnut Street, Rogers, AR 72756. Guidelines and forms can be found on this link.