2023 Fall Tree Giveaway
The goal of the tree giveaway is to increase the City’s overall tree canopy on residential property to promote a healthier environment and improve the physical appearance and visual character of the built environment. The program is supported by a grant from the Walton Family at the recommendation of Steuart Walton.
When: Oct. 14th, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: Rogers Aquatics Center, 1707 S 26th St, Rogers, AR 72758
How: REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Rogers residents can register for two trees per household. Participants will receive a confirmation email that confirms their reservation and their pickup time.**
Click here to register for the tree giveaway.
**Due to limited quantities, the tree giveaway and online registration are first come, first serve.
Oct 14th Pick-up:
• Participants will be assigned a pickup time in the confirmation email. Please wait until your pickup time to enter the drive thru line at Rogers Aquatics Center.
• Enter off of S 26th St and follow volunteer instructions to the pickup area.
• A volunteer will ask for your name to confirm your reservation.
• A volunteer will bring the trees to your vehicle. Participants are responsible for loading trees into their vehicles, but volunteers may be able to assist. Please keep in mind, some giveaway trees can be up to 5 or 6 feet in height!
• Please wait until the volunteer brings the trees to your vehicle to exit your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many trees can a citizen receive? 2 trees per household, must be a Rogers resident.
What tree species will be available? Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry (25), American Beautyberry (25), Eastern Redbud (25), White Flowering Dogwood (25), Ozark Witchhazel (25), Oakleaf Hydrangea (25), Black Tupelo (25), Shumard Oak (25).
Will there be a rain date? No, the event will be hosted rain or shine!
Can a family member or friend pick up my trees for me? Yes, you must indicate who will pick up the trees on the sign up or contact Kara King.
Can I pick up trees before or after the event? No, trees must be picked up at your designated time on October 14th.
Can I trade a reserved tree for a different species at the event? No, there will be no trees available to trade.
Will there be any trees available for citizens who have not registered for the event? No, all participants must register to receive trees.
IF you miss the registration period, or the trees you wish to reserve are taken, you can email Kara King to be notified when the City will host their next giveaway. The tree giveaways are always first come, first serve and no one is given priority registration.
Trails Coordinator, City of Rogers