Reliable Health Resources
Arkansas Department of Health (ADH)
- Click HERE to visit the ADH website to get information on current health directives in place, testing information, health guidance and current COVID-19 cases in Arkansas.
- ADH has activated a call center to answer questions from health care providers and the public about the novel coronavirus. During normal business hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), those with urgent and non-urgent calls may call 1-800-803-7847 or email ADH.CoronaVirus@arkansas.gov. After normal business hours and weekend calls needing immediate response should be directed to 1-800-554-5738.
- Click HERE to see a GIS map of COVID-19 cases in Arkansas
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Click HERE to visit the CDC website to get information on symptoms, how to prepare, those at higher risk, latest updates, and current COVID-19 cases in the United States.
- For screenings or questions regarding COVID-19, you can call the UAMS Health Hotline at 1-800-632-4502.
- UAMS is also offering a free online screening tool for adults (at least 18 years old) available 24 hours a day. Click HERE to visit the website.
Arkansas Children's Hospital
- For patients less than 18 years old, please call 1-800-743-3616 to speak with an Arkansas Children's pediatric nurse. Nursing staff will be available for questions and phone screenings 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks
- For Veterans that are enrolled in VA health care: Veterans who are concerned that they may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, flu or cold, please contact the VA at 800-691-8387 before going to scheduled appointments. Clinical staff is available to provide 24/7 virtual care and support, including nurse advice and triage. This service is available at no cost to Veterans enrolled for VA health care.