Proactively Locate a Lost Pet:
- Call the Shelter at 479-621-1197 and, most importantly, go to the shelter at 2935 W Oak St and physically look for your pet.
- Use our PetHarbor site. You can upload a photo and all the information will be sent directly to us and any other shelters in the area.
- Post flyers in the neighborhood where the pet was lost. Ask elementary schools in your area if you can post a flyer - kids often notice animals. Lostmydoggie.com will create a great flyer for you to print off and post, and will fax or email them to up to 25 area shelters and vets for free.
- Talk to your neighbors, letter carrier, and paper deliverer to see if anyone has spotted your pet.
- Post a Lost Pet ad on Craig's List, Petkey, Lost and Found NWA Facebook page, and/or Arkansas Lost and Found Pet Network Facebook page
- Place an ad in the local paper. Also check the found ads.
- Most important, keep looking for at least ten days. Many pets are found by members of the public who may not bring the animal in to a shelter for several days.