Rogers Recycling Center
View Household Hazardous Waste Collection Rules here and visit www.bentoncountyrecylces.org for more information
At the James R. Welch Recycling Center, we offer free, self-service recycling drop off to the public. The recycling drop off is always open. If you need information or assistance please stop by during our hours of operation.
Please clean your material before dropping them off and please leave shredded paper in bags
- #1 Plastic (water and soda bottles)
- #2 Plastic Color (laundry soap and bleach bottles)
- #2 Plastic Natural (milk jugs, kitty litter jugs)
- Aluminum Cans
- Cardboard / Chipboard
- Clean white styrofoam
- Glass Bottles
- Tin cans
- White paper and office waste
- #3 to #7 Plastic (butter, yogurt, and clear to-go containers, etc.)
- Aluminum or tin foil or pie plates
- Any Styrofoam except white beaded foam from electronics
- Hazardous waste (paint, light bulbs, needles, etc.)
- Plastics with food residue
- Styrofoam with color (drinking cups, egg cartons, etc.)
- Wax cardboard
- Yard toys (Hot Wheels, playground equipment, etc.)
Yard waste may be dropped of at the two locations listed below. You must be a City of Rogers resident and have a current water bill. You may drop off any debris that grows in your yard. This includes trees, limbs, leaves, grass shrubs etc. Material we do NOT accept lumber, plywood, building materials or yard waste contaminated with trash.
Alternatively, small yard waste may be disposed of by purchasing yellow yard waste bags from Inland Waste Solutions for $2.00 each. These bags will be picked up curbside on your regular pickup day.
|Rogers Recycling Center
2300 N. Arkansas St.
Rogers, AR 72756
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
|Rogers Street Department
3101 W. Oak Street
Rogers, AR 72756
Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM