Rogers Executive Airport Carter Field
"Your Complete Aviation Solution"
The Rogers Executive Airport is a dynamic general aviation airport that serves both domestic and international air transportation needs of the City of Rogers and the northwest Arkansas region. By providing safe, convenient, and efficient facilities, services, and amenities, the Rogers Executive Airport expands global access and provides a vital conduit for commerce and economic development.
The Rogers Executive Airport is conveniently located to numerous business interests, including the Walmart corporate headquarters, as well as popular recreation destinations. While business aviation accounts for the majority of the airport’s activity, Rogers Executive Airport is also the gateway for many visitors to area attractions.
The Rogers Executive Airport is near Beaver Lake, a 30,000 acre clear water lake and popular destination for fishing, boating, and water sports. There are over 20 annual or semi-annual fairs and festivals in the area, including the nationally renowned War Eagle Arts and Crafts Festival.
The Rogers area is rich in historical attractions, including the Main Street Rogers / Downtown Historic District, Rogers Historical Museum, Rogers Daisy Airgun Museum, and Pea Ridge National Military Park (a 4,300 acre Civil War Battlefield site).
Game Changing Attractions
Game changing attractions, such as the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art continue to be added to the region’s roster of cultural amenities. Rogers is also a regional retail destination as well as a regional center for healthcare services. In addition, the Rogers Executive Airport is only a 30 minute drive from Eureka Springs, an authentic 19th century Victorian resort community recognized as one of America’s Distinctive Destinations” by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
Facility Highlights & Features
- 24/7 security
- 6,011 foot by 100 foot runway
- 311,000 square feet of hangar space
- Aircraft rescue and firefighting protection onsite
- Air traffic control tower
- Convenient location with excellent ground transportation access
- Full service, award winning Fixed Base Operation (FBO)- Beaver Lake Aviation
- Instrument landing system
- Land available to accommodate growth / development
- Unites States Customs / Airport Customs (I-94) office phNumber . 479-246-9472
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial is located at the Cass Hough Drive Entrance to the airport